Dillan Hardy has entered this world at 7 lbs 8 ounces and 19 inches long. He is very healthy and eating well. He likes to eat, even when he isn't getting any milk! He slept a lot the first day and since he was circumcised today he has been a little bit more awnry but is still doing great. His left foot was slanted to the left when he was bored because it was probably kind of smashed funny inside her tummy. Because of that we need to hold his foot straight a few times to exercise it whenever we change his diaper. All in all he has all fingers and toes and is the cutest little boy ever!
Here are some pictures:
7 comments:
Dillan is so cute! I'm so happy everything went well. You guys look really happy. Good luck with everything, and we'll really miss you guys!
Dillan is a very cute boy, he is lucky to have such an awesome Mom and Dad. Welcome to the world of parenthood!
Congrats!
CONgRATULaTIONS friends! I can't wait to get to see the lil guy! Hope everything is going well- good luck with the baby! :D
Dillan is so cute! Congrats. Thanks for posting pictures and videos they are great.
So cute! I love the picture of Dillan in the stocking! Congratulations to the proud parents - I hope you get more sleep than we do!
Congratulations to the two of you. Dr. Baugh told us on Thur. last week that you had Dillan but she wasn't sure what day (between tue and thur). I'm glad you were having fun having a baby than finishing up class with us. I am so happy for you. Children are such a blessing from heaven and what a great opportunity to learn and grow so much by having them in our life. Best of luck with your little one. I hope we can continue to keep in touch. My daughter's blog is www.sierraesperanza.blogspot.com I'm behind but will try to catch up sometime. We took family pictures too I've yet to post.
Luvs to you all, Tracy
Congrats on your new little boy. Coleman gave me your blogspot and had to check out the pictures of the new addition. He is darling. Hope all is well and let us know if you need anything, even if its a date night out.
Post a Comment