



Here are some new pictures of Dillan. He keeps on growin. He started smiling a couple days ago so we tried to get some pictures of that, he also can watch people a lot better and track movements that are happening. He takes quite a bit of time, but he sure is a cute little guy.
2 comments:
Dillan looks healthy and happy, and is growing fast. I enjoyed seeing you guys over the christmas break. I hope all is going well! I do have one suggestion, start keeping a journal for Dillan, you could have different section of things you want to keep track of, but I would suggest keeping track of medical stuff. Such as Dr. appointments, sicknesses, and such. I really wish I had started one when my kids were born, I'm trying to compile them now, and it is pretty tricky.
Oh, what a cutie you have! I'm glad you're having so much fun with little Dillan. I wish I could see him, but I'm sure glad to see the pictures.
Post a Comment