I personally would like to take credit for many of the wonderful (understatement) furnishings that we have been able to find such great prices (thanks to ksl.com) on that so amazingly fit the personality of our little tike inside of Kellie's big tummy.
Here are some pictures of his setup.
The Dillan train was provided by Chelsea Pickup so i can't take credit for that and the cool Airplane mobile was from her mom, but check out that sweet Crib bedding set. Oooh, that's nice. Full of track hoes, dump trucks, and other construction paraphernalia. I think it is all pretty awesome and have been giddy ever since i got home, and needed to post it so

Bottom line is: i'm excited to have a boy and get cool boy stuff for really cheap! Yeah
Disclaimer (I'm not trying to be prideful about my extremely good taste so don't take this too seriously)
5 comments:
The little train looks so great! I am very VERY impressed by the awesome BOY bedding. Nothing is better then a lot of tractors and trucks as your bedding!. Now, lets get Dillan here so we can play and put him in all of his cute new clothes!
All your stuff looks awesome, he is a very lucky little boy, and not just becuase of the stuff, he has cool parents too.
Take a look at my blog, i have tagged you
It is time for an update!!!!! Any news is better than no news. We love you.
Hey friend. I'm glad I found this blog- now I can keep up on your lil family. Looks like you guys are going well and are set up for the baba!
He's so cute! Erik and I just looked at the pictures. Josh is going to be so excited. Erik will be back in Provo in January.
Congrats from the Eliasons
Post a Comment