Friday, September 9, 2011

Last School Year For Kyle!

It has been an exciting month (5 weeks)! We had our anniversary, apart. I went to San Francisco to visit Kyle and saw some of the sites. I even got locked into a subway station because there were protests against the subway going on. It was just me and Hazel, good thing I prayed that it would be okay, because there were some people really freaking out! We were let out in less that 5 minutes. My favorite part of San Francisco was sitting on some grass overlooking the bay eating a Ghiradelli sundae.
We had a looong road trip back because we took a detour through the Redwood Forest. Awesome! From there we went straight on a family reunion: reunited with Dillan, pool party at the Air and Space Museum, Beach house, kite flying, s'mores at a fire on the beach, great relatives, a huge sand dune, and Tillamook Cheese Factory!
2 days later Kyle started school. He's always busy, but he makes time for his family. Then there was the state fair, a minor league baseball game, Hazel started crawling, we went on a date (we decided to make it a priority after that long separation), and Dillan started potty training this week. He's doing good with the pee, it's the poop that's challenging!
I got a sourdough start and have been experiment with it. It's fun to try to new things, especially when it's something so healthy!
Dillan has started working out with me (10 minutes each morning), so our workout mat is always out. He also started playing with Hazel. I think he finally realized she's a person. Now he looks forward to when she can walk and play soccer with him.
There he is.
There he isn't!
This is at the baseball game. Ignore my cheesy smile and notice the kids have shared Dillan's pajamas. I forgot to bring Hazel pants. I forgot it cools down at night because it's so dang hot in our apartment!


Their first bath together. He loved showing off for her, putting his face in the water. She just plain loves him. Now Dillan wants to join Hazel during every bath.
Teething biscuit beginning.
Teething biscuit end!
Dillan continues to take lots of pictures. This is his best recent one.
As you can see, Hazel is growing up fast. She doesn't want to perfect crawling, she just wants to walk. Anything taller than 6 inches is used to try and stand up, but she isn't quite there yet.

No comments: