Hazel turned 4 months old today and has already grown out of her 3-6 month clothes.
Today Dillan sang "The Wise Man Built His House Upon a Rock" for Hazel (it kept her calm during Tummy Time). He knew most of the words and did all the actions for her, it was adorable!
I am trying not to freak out with one week to move, find a place to live, wrap my head around the fact that I'm leaving, and it will be first time I've ever lived in a city.
I think its been a month since I last posted, so there are a lot of pictures and videos.
Hazel is improving at tummy time. She can look around and squirm a bit.
She figured out some hand-eye coordination and can now grab at toys!
Sometimes Dillan even gets Hazel's binky and sits in there. I'm not sure why he pretends to be a baby.
We got him a bike. Since then he has gotten a lot better at pedaling, but he still hasn't mastered it. He pretty much wants to ride his bike all the time and drives us crazy asking about it or crying about it.
Yah, I taught him that.
No comments:
Post a Comment