Sunday, July 19, 2009
He Crawls!
I was so excited to be a good blogger this week and do more than one post! Except I can't find my camera so I can't put on the video of Dillan crawling. Last week he started doing the plank or push-up position. Then suddenly last Sunday he pulled his legs under him and lunged forward to get a ping-pong ball. I was shocked! I thought he would learn how to hang out on all fours and maybe wiggle and rock back and forth, he decided to do everything at once! It's been a week since his first crawling session and he really hasn't improved much, but he sure does try! I'll get the video up as soon as I find that camera (I have a bad feeling I hid it from Dillan and won't be able to find it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see him crawling! I sure miss getting to see that cute little guy. See you in a few weeks.
Love Grandma
Post a Comment