At least that's what we're aiming for!
Dillan looks so cute, I can see a lot of kyle and you in him, I'm glad it was a wonderful day!
Darn he's cute! That's what I thought when I saw those sweet pictures. I sure miss getting to see and hold him. I hope he'll let me hold him in April.Grandma Hardy
CUTE! He has Kyle's man giggle.
Hi guys, what an adorable baby! We are all glad you are doing so well. Keep in touch. Love, Jason, Misha and boys
I'm glad to see some updated pictures. I think your family pic is nice. You look Great Kellie. Hope your family is well
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dillan looks so cute, I can see a lot of kyle and you in him, I'm glad it was a wonderful day!
Darn he's cute! That's what I thought when I saw those sweet pictures. I sure miss getting to see and hold him. I hope he'll let me hold him in April.
Grandma Hardy
CUTE! He has Kyle's man giggle.
Hi guys, what an adorable baby! We are all glad you are doing so well. Keep in touch. Love, Jason, Misha and boys
I'm glad to see some updated pictures. I think your family pic is nice. You look Great Kellie. Hope your family is well
Post a Comment