Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fun Stuff and a Funeral

November was great.  I got to vote, Dillan had swimming lessons, I joined the ward choir, we watched the football civil war (mostly sleeping through it).  I got to go to Time Out for Women for the first time.  Loved it!  And I think about the things I learned there all the time.  Grandpa Thad Kirkham died.  I was blessed to be able to go to his funeral and celebrate his life.  He was a great man, not great as the world judges, but great through the eyes of our Heavenly Father and his fellow family members.
 Empty milk cartons, who new they were so fun?  She pulls them out of the recyclying bins.
 Doggy was cold and needed a coat.  This is a 3-6 month size pajama dress thingy that I found for him.
 It fits Hazel as well!  1.5 years later, it is no longer long sleeved or dress length.  Hee hee
 Proof that I do have fun with my kids and play with them, I'm just usually the jungle gym.
 We started making fires in our fireplace!  They are so cozy and picturesque, I wish I could curl up in front of it and not get anything done.
 We heard him get out of bed when we were downstairs watching TV, but he didn't come down, so we never checked on him.  Totally asleep on that body pillow in the upstairs hallway.
 Lego siblings!
 We got a reel lawn mower for free!  It was so fun to mow our lawn, and Dillan loved it.
 They are "trappped"
 The many uses of a laundry basket.
 Snuggling siblings watching a show.  Usually they each need their own blanket.
 My Great Grandma Hugo's famous apple pie recipe, with health adaptations made by me.  Thank you to Thanksgiving for a reason to buckle down and make them.  So delicious!
 What a lucky dad
 That's right, Buzz Lightyear lives here.

No comments: