Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hazel is Walking!

I know I promised videos of Hazel walking, but the videos aren't loading.  The other big news is Dillan has stopped taking naps.  What a change to the day!  And what a challenge! 
A few days ago he was flying his spaceship around.  He landed it in the promised land and then got out the "henchman" which was really an astronaut.  What a funny mix of ideas!


 Wrestling
 Friends!
 Dillan is pretending to be "Captain Hammer" from the Backyardigans.  This didn't last very long because he kept hitting things that weren't allowed, like me.
 That's fusible webbing (put it between fabric and heat it up, it's basically glue) that Dillan was using as a mask.  I was making him a super hero cape.  It's batman on one side, Captain Moroni on the other.
 This is so wrong!  This is what happens when you give your kid his church clothes and tell him to get dressed.  Kyle told him to do a dance, I hope we get that video posted. 
 These are about the same, more than a month apart.


 Cutie
 Skiing
 Dillan took this picture, and the next one.
Love the face!  

No comments: