Sunday, October 30, 2011

Team Work

Yay for us all working together! Ignore Dillan's weird face and notice that Hazel is standing under the table at dinner. What could be going on?
Dillan is feeding her rice! Both of them really love their rice tasks!
Rice + My Kids = Happy and Messy
Look at that cute boy! Our pumpkins took a lot of team work. Hazel slept. Kyle did all the scraping out and carving. I cut my finger before getting the lid cut out. Dillan described and modeled the faces he wanted on the pumpkins. I translated Dillan's words and faces into faces on the pumpkins (a.k.a. artist).
Yay for teamwork! They turned out great!
Kyle and I have been together for 5 Halloweens. This is the first time we have carved pumpkins. Mostly we like going to the pumpkin patch.
Dillan thought the pumpkin "guts" were gross. He wouldn't touch them with his hands, just a spoon.
I visited my family for a week, giving Kyle extra study time in Salem and me extra help with the kids. Seeing family is always great! (Yay team work again!) That's Shelly and Danny, my brother and sister.
This is Hazel at 9 months! She had so much fun pulling out all the books. Then she was surrounded by books, stuck, and crying because she didn't know how to get away.
Hazel's first box adventure. She loved it. There is a lot of playing with boxes in her future!

During General Conference Dillan made Witches Hats for the neighbors. It kept him busy for almost an hour on 2 different days! What impressed me was he didn't eat any of the ingredients.

These videos are all funny, no comments or explanations necessary.
Sorry, bad cinematography. I think the adorable Dillan makes up for it.

2 comments:

Misha said...

Very cute!! I love the pictures and videos. What amazing parents you are. :) Thanks for sharing.
Misha

 David Tanner said...

Watching Dillan feed Hazel, I was totally hoping he would take a bite of the food also; that's would have been super funny.