
Uncle David. I don't know why Hazel is so surprised!

Grandparents having fun with the grandkids.

My kids and I are so cute together!


Dillan took a lot of pictures on vacation. This one is my favorite.

Uncle Daniel, a few days off his mission. I think he's sharing the gospel with Dillan.


Cousin Sarah loved holding Cousin Hazel. Hazel loved to grab her clothes and pull on her hair.

What an easy-going kid I have!


Studying hard with grandpa.

This was July 6th up in the mountains at Snowbird ski resort. There's still snow! And it's deeper than any we got in Oregon.

I can't recall how or why this happened, but I do know Grandpa got out of hand with "rinsing Dillan off."

Kyle bought the kids some clothes from Chinatown.

Dillan also loved to jump onto a noodle, swim across the pool on a noodle, and swim across the "hot tub" under water.
No comments:
Post a Comment