This summer we will be going on a backpacking trip into the Grand Canyon. We have started training by doing a lot of snow shoeing. This is at the top of Alta Ski Resort next to Secret Lake (which was just a dent full of snow). We are having a picnic! in the snow! no coats on!
Dillan travels in style on our hiking adventures. And Kyle is a macho man for carrying him the whole time.
I'm exhausted, but at least I look cool! This was a hike to Dog Lake, we made it 2.3 miles up the canyon before I couldn't go any further. (Dog Lake was 2.6 miles, we were close.)Video 1: "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground"(from American Idol tryouts, see YouTube)
This was after our Dog Lake hike, we just let Dillan walk around for a little while, he does the strangest things!
Video 2: We laughed each time he was surprised, so he started doing his surprise face on purpose. This was probably the fifth time in 5 minutes, he wasn't really surprised anymore. What an actor!
He didn't even need snowshoes!
2 comments:
Dillan has grown so much, since we saw him last. I'm excited to see you guys this summer.
Yea, I finally get to see how big Dillan is getting. I miss him (and you guys) so much. Thanks for posting the fun pictures and video.
Love
Grandma
Post a Comment