The last week and a half have been full of moments I wish I caught on film. Today Dillan and I and my grandparents went up to Huntsville, Utah to the monastery. They have a little shop where they sell homemade honey to make most of their money. They also had a video about the monastery and we went into the church. They get up at 3:30 AM! for the first prayer of the day and go to sleep at 8. It was really interesting, but definitely something to do with grandparents who wouldn't be disappointed in something not exciting. Oh, I met 2 real monks and talked to them!
Earlier this week I was taking a shower with Dillan in the bathroom with me. When I peeked out I saw Dillan almost sitting on top of his spit up (in goes avocado, out comes guacamole!) with toilet paper ripped up all over him! He was so happy.
And even before that we went to Wyoming to Kyle's parents cabin. They had sold the cabin, so this was their last hurrah before handing it over to the new owners. We relaxed the first day (which I needed), and went up to the Tetons the second day where Kyle saw his first moose and we hiked to a beautiful lake. Then we hung out in Jackson for awhile and headed back to the cabin so Kyle could get in his last 4 wheeling adventure. The cabin was great for Dillan (really baby proof) and we all got to see a deer in the backyard.
No comments:
Post a Comment