Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Schools Out!

I finished my advance writing course last week. My job is also over until the Fall semester starts up. So I have a lot of free time. Keeping in mind the little guy in my stomach, this is probably the last time in my life I will have this much free time, so I've decided to be grateful instead of bored. Here's the last week and a half at a glance:
  • Kyle and I both worked a lot
  • We went to our niece's 1st birthday party
  • We got the last book in the Twilight series and spend way too much time reading it every night.
  • Kyle worked on his Independent Study class most of Saturday...I was bored out of my mind most of Saturday
  • We read together all day Sunday, only taking a break for dinner and church
  • I cleaned the apartment all day Monday. You'd think after a whole day cleaning that the place would be clean, it's not true. Kyle came home and helped clean some more, now it's almost all the way clean, that's how dirty it was. That's more than I should admit online.
  • We went up the canyon one night and had a dutch oven dinner...delicious.
  • My mother-in-law came in town and brought us 3 lbs. of blueberries that she had picked in Oregon. The blueberries are already gone; Kyle is kind of sad about that.

We are still trying to name the kid in my stomach, so if you have any good ideas we're ready to listen.

No comments: